Idaho Gov. Brad Little and his wife, Teresa Little, center, greets supporters in his ceremonial office after he is sworn in for his second term on Jan. 6, 2023. (Otto Kitsinger for Idaho Capital Sun)
Idaho Gov. Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 27 at Weiser’s Vendome Event Center, 309 State St.
Residents are encouraged to attend and bring questions or concerns about state government.
State officials joining Little include:
- Idaho Commission on Aging Director Judy Taylor
- Idaho Department of Commerce Director Tom Kealey
- Idaho Department of Corrections Deputy Director Bree Derrick
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality Deputy Director Kristin Ryan
- Idaho Department of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game Regional Supervisor Josh Royse
- Idaho Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Department of Lands Division Administrator Mick Thomas
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture Director Chanel Tewalt
- Idaho State Police Lt. Colonel Sheldon Kelley
Additional officials with the Idaho Commission on Aging, Idaho Department of Commerce and the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality will also be on-hand at the event.
“It is an honor to host my next Capital for a Day in Weiser,” Little said in the press release. “This event will give the good people of Washington County a chance to discuss what’s on their minds when it comes to good government and how we can better serve them.”
SUPPORT NEWS YOU TRUST.
Our stories may be republished online or in print under Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. We ask that you edit only for style or to shorten, provide proper attribution and link to our web site.