Gem State Roundup
Idaho Gov. Brad Little to host ‘Capital for a Day’ event in Gooding
Idaho Gov. Brad Little gives a victory speech at the Idaho GOP election night watch party at the Grove Hotel in Boise on Nov. 8, 2022. (Otto Kitsinger for Idaho Capital Sun)
Idaho Gov. Brad Little will hold his next “Capital for a Day” event in Gooding in an effort to connect Idahoans with state government.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 17 at the Gooding Basque Center, 285 Euskadi Lane.
Members of the governor’s cabinet will also be available to answer questions from residents.
“Capital for a Day is a great opportunity for myself and my administration to hear from Idahoans about the needs of their community,” Little said in a press release. “It is an honor to share this tradition with the good people of Gooding and learn how we can better serve them.”
Officials joining Little at the event include:
- Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs Community Resource Development Specialist J.J. Saldaña
- Idaho Commission for Libraries State Librarian Stephanie Bailey-White
- Idaho Department of Commerce Director Tom Kealey
- Idaho Department of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Idaho Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Department of Lands Director Dustin Miller
- Idaho Department of Water Resources Director Gary Spackman
- Idaho Governor’s Office of Energy and Mineral Resources Administrator Rich Stover
- Idaho State Controller Brandon Woolf
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture Director Chanel Tewalt
- Idaho State Police Major Steven Davis
- Idaho Supreme Court Chief Justice Richard Bevan
- Idaho Transportation Department Director Scott Stokes
SUPPORT NEWS YOU TRUST.
Our stories may be republished online or in print under Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. We ask that you edit only for style or to shorten, provide proper attribution and link to our web site.